The Adelman Scholarship
The Adelman Travel Scholarship Award
Adelman Travel Group is giving back to one student with a $500 scholarship for the Spring of 2021. Thriving in the corporate travel agency sector for over 30 years, Adelman Travel specializes in corporate travel and expense management, global consolidations, travel technologies, digital expertise along with a massive commitment to serving clients.
The Adelman Travel Scholarship is open to students of all majors. Students are required
- To be full time in school
- Must be 18 or older
- Must be a student attending a US college
- Minimum GPA of 2.5
- Must be able to deliver all specified documents (proof of enrollment, college schedule and hours, essay, GPA and other information if appropriate and necessary).
A $500 scholarship will be awarded for the Spring semester of 2021. This scholarship can only be used for only educational expenses including tuition, books, rooming, and other appropriate expenses. This award will be mailed to the school, for use by the student.
How To Apply
Please email Sarah Paola at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Write a 500-800 word essay explaining a travel experience either internationally, in a different country, or a different state that transformed you. Reflect on any perspectives gained, passions or skills nurtured, or how this experience has impacted your career decisions.
- Student's name, address, phone number, and name of the college you're attending
- When submitting the essay in your email, the essay file must be in .docx format. Only one essay submission per applicant.
- Previous winner's essays and basic information may be shared on adelmantravel.com
- Enrollment proof, letters of acceptance, and other information as needed must be provided to Adelman Travel if chosen for this reward.
Deadline for Applications and How Winners Are Selected:
All applications can be sent in starting January 1, 2020. The final day for applying is November 30, 2020. The top 5 essays will be reviewed and judged by December 19th. The winner will be notified on January 1, 2021. The check amount for the award will be mailed to the school.