The Strength of Adelman backed by BCD Travel
Corporate travel management has always been more than just getting people places. As a wholly owned mid-market subsidiary of BCD Travel, we offer the global resources, responsive local service and discounts you need whether you require support with one country or 100 countries.
Adelman and BCD Travel are invested widely in the travel industry and seek to provide a one-stop-hub for travelers wanting an end-to-end travel solution worldwide. Through our established programs and global travel partnerships, we provide all the products, services, and geographic reach necessary to meet our customers’ needs. With headquarters in every region and with presence in 109 countries around the world, we follow a set of global operating standards. We use these standards as a basis for your custom Service Level Agreement (SLA).
Exceptional Hands-On Support
With flexible customer experience teams available 24/7/365 around the globe, you can count on Adelman to get you where you need to go, whenever you need to get there. From the moment a reservation is made until their return home, we provide business travelers the ultimate support with phone, email, and live chat features available to connect them immediately with a travel consultant.
Our Global Client Success Managers are as hands-on as you need us to be. Whether your program is US-centric, multi-national or truly global, we can scale up or down providing customized services and resources designed to fit your individual program needs.
Our goal and commitment are to provide:
- World-class transactional servicing
- A U.S.-based Global Client Success Manager who owns and drives the strategy in partnership with you
- The support of our BCD client managers in each region and country
- One consolidated global reporting solution where all data is normalized and cleansed for real-time and accurate reporting
insight on spending patterns and behaviors in every region and country
- The best price possible available through Adelman/BCD Travel’s negotiated discounts, private fares, and proprietary tools